In July 2020 Next Capital acquired a controlling stake in Eptec Group, a specialist contractor providing asset preservation, life extension and maintenance services to the Australian defence sector and broader critical infrastructure assets. Its services include corrosion protection, concrete rehabilitation, waterproofing, insulation and lagging. Eptec holds a market leading position providing services to a range of government agencies and blue-chip prime contractors. The Company has built a strong reputation for consistent on-time delivery of technically complex solutions under challenging operating conditions.
Investment highlights include:
- Strong competitive advantage through the provision of specialised services which are time critical and technically complex
- Deep customer relationships through a long history of consistent project delivery
- Robust tendering capability supporting high margins and strong cashflow
- A range of growth opportunities, both organic and inorganic, available to Eptec
- Highly experience, industry leading management team