In December 2014, Next Capital completed an investment in Infinite Care. Infinite Care was established in partnership with an experienced management team to build a business in the Australian residential aged care market.
Infinite’s seed assets include five high performing facilities in South Australia (totalling 380 beds) and 250 licenses in South East Queensland. Infinite’s strategy will involve establishing regional clusters of facilities under strong asset-level and corporate management. Infinite aims to capture upside through acquisitions, developments, refurbishments and operational improvements.
Investment highlights include:
- Attractive sector demographics with growth potential for high quality operators
- Highly defensive earnings base
- Attractive seed assets
- Material pipeline of growth opportunities
- Experienced management team
- Attractive entry valuation, strong risk-adjusted returns and downside protection